Saturday, January 9, 2016

Foiled Again.

One of my friends emailed me and told me that he wasn't able to post his comment. I should have not much to do tomorrow, except for several laundries. During the wash and dry I will attempt to use the Help section of blogger and google. Perhaps this time, they will actually help.

I do not blame them. I am hopeless with instructions.

Until then, if you would like to contact me I have a gmail address.


it is dr.gsridiculoustheories@gmail.com

If I'd have known it would be so damned long, I would have tried a shorter one.

at least it appears to be a link so good luck and carry on.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. When you see no comments, you click on that and it opens the comments which makes no sense. I'm sure it won't help anyone, but I keep hoping.

    ReplyDelete