Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Would you like to join my new club?


  Since I joined the gym in September, God could it be that long ago?
  I was going pretty regularly and I do see that my legs got their muscle tone back.
  When I joined, Lance asked me my weight. I told him. He said he could bring it 5 pounds. I asked him if he were crazy. I didn't want to gain weight, just firm up.
  Well, he was good to his word. Not that I needed him. Nope I'm doing it on my own.
  I've gained nearly 6 pounds. He'd be so proud. I wasn't even tryin.
And, no, it's not winter weight. Not in Florida. We do everything in the opposite way.
  It's not Holiday weight, although that's certainly made it worse.
 
 
I'm starting a club. It's called the
                            "Let's gain a half a pound a day weigh".
 
That's approximately what I'm doing so I thought I might enjoy some company. If I get enough members, I might splurge for membership cards.
 
Anyone game?
 

Actually, with scales, I believe in corporal punishment. Kicking them in a fit of pique had been my favorite way to silence the bitch.  Costly, but effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment