Friday, January 8, 2016

For God's sake, why aren't you talking to me???????


watching TV

One of the things that Wiki said made blogs a part of social media was it's ability to be interactive with the comments. I found this amusing.  Mostly it's my husband who's interacting and he's in the next room. Now that's Ridiculous!



Feedback is important. If the people who do the counting aren't lying, thousands of people have at least looked at these posts. Maybe you just like to tease bloggers and open their posts and close them without even looking. That would be really cruel.
 I know the comment section didn't work in the past, but I'm sure it does now.



Okay, this is a real excuse. your hands ae tied up.










running to get somewhere.










So. What do you have to say for yourself?  Are you

too busy blogging to comment?  Reading better blogs? Sleeping? Eating? Working?  Taking your psych meds?  What gives?


Oh, I have theories on this one.
1.    You can't comment because you tried and tried and gave up.
2.    You don't like to write.
3.    You're afraid your stalker will find you. Don't worry. It's anonymous.
4.    Your stalker found you some other way and you're a little busy now.
5.    You want to say something mean, and your mother said it's better not to say anything.
6.    You've never done anything like this before.
7.    You don't want to give me the satisfaction of me getting what I've been begging for.
8.    You don't understand it.
9.    You actually didn't read all of it.
10.  You didn't read anything but the title.
11.  You don't know how to read.
12.  You want more adult content and are shy so you don't ask.
13.   You have no reason whatsoever and my theories make you nauseous.
that's enough.






 

2 comments:

  1. 14. I just look at the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I'll try again using my laptop. The gist of my comment was that a lot of what you are writing about is quite personal to you, and I feel at a loss to comment, except to say "funny", or "nice writing", or something lame like that. It feels empty to do so when you are poring so much into these stories. You are obviously reaching a good size audience that appreciates this,otherwise they wouldn't be coming back. Keep 'em coming, Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete