Saturday, December 19, 2015

Why I haven't been able to get more posts done, or finish the one I'm working on.

These are a few shots of my house. Only one from outside, but there are reasons I have to leave the house on occasion.


this is the main reason

these are the other reasons

I love decorating. Not just Christmas. When I was a kid I wanted to be an interior designer, Then I found out I would have to learn about fabrics and sewing.




this one needed more light. as usual, I couldn't find the ones I wanted. Why is life so damned complicated. Like, why do I have so many places for photos?

never shoot into the light. except when you have no choice or no time

as you can see, my wealth spillith over.

2 comments:

  1. You are a first-class consumer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am and am proud of it. I have always been there for my country helping it be better by buying, even in times of recession. When the president said go out and spend, I did my civic duty.

    ReplyDelete