Sunday, September 27, 2015

Why do women try to look sexy even though they don't want to have sex?

  I don't want to be a male bashed. I'll try to be even handed, but I am a woman so my thinking is skewed.
   Men and women seem to complain a lot about how women (especially married ones) aren't so into sex. At least after the blush is off the rose. So, if we don't really want to have sex, why do we put on makeup, have our hair done and wear skimpy clothes and high heels?
   Could looking nice and looking sexy have gotten mixed up? Although I can attest to wearing sweatpants, no makeup and a leg cast that didn't signal sex in my mind. My partner thought otherwise, but that may require another theory.
    I'm not saying that women don't want sex or like it. Maybe it's just married sex, or boring sex. See, there I go, not taking the male point of view.
    Women are guilty of false advertising and at the moment I can't think of a theory, even a ludicrous one. So.
     Please feel free to answer that one for me. I'm stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment