Sunday, September 27, 2015

America is upside down

    Why is it that if you have a bank account and you can't afford the amount of money they want you to have, you have to pay fees.
      If you have a bank account or several, you don't have to pay fees. They upgrade you and give you perks.
     So, the people who have money get things they could pay for, and the people without money have to pay with the money they don't have.
     This sounds ridiculous to me. In most places they make you pay for service. Why not in a bank?
If I don't have money, I won't go into your store so you  don't have to  tell me I can't afford to pay for whatever it is you show me. I'm being polite.
     The government tells us we need to save money. Everyone says that you need a bank account to have credit.
     This is very confusing. I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment