Monday, September 28, 2015

People who shop in thrift stores

  I donate a lot of my things to local charity shops, although they are really nationwide.  The only part that's relevant is I also sometimes shop in them.
  So far, I haven't bought back anything I gave away. I've met people I know in these shops and they are as well heeled as I am.
   I thought thrift shops were for poor people. Why do I see so many people who don't need to shop there? ( I know it doesn't matter because the money goes to the charity, but still).
   All the people with money are buying the nice things meant for people with less money. Oh no. That's almost like the banks who I hate. Am I doing the same thing?
   People in America like a bargain. That's why we go and buy used clothes? To replace the ones we gave away after wearing twice? I know I'm supposed to have a theory so I'll make one up.
    People are stupid. Well, I can't take credit for that. Women like to shop even if it's not something shiny. Read my prior post.
    We must still be gathering things. At least those of us who donate aren't hoarders. So that's a good thing. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment