Tuesday, February 16, 2016

IF I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING, HOW DO I GET THERE?



I saved this a while back, because, well, it really says a lot.
I know so many people who don't think they know who they are. They don't know where they're going and worry about it a lot.

You all know that worry is like sitting in a rocking chair.  You keep moving, but you never go anywhere.

Years ago I heard Wayne Dyer say, " I wish I believed what I believe".  I then read it in a book that I think he may have borrowed it from.  It stuck with me, because I can really relate.

There are things I really believe. The one that makes no sense is that the Universe has and will always make sure I'm financially okay.
Not that I don't have leg work to do, but I know I'll be okay.

I have no idea where this came from. In my house, growing up, they believed in death and taxes.

I suppose, I can be grateful for that.  I used to envy people who were brought up with a faith or a belief system. I never knew that I could come to my own decisions and learn to believe in what made sense to me, not anyone else.

I believe in the law of attraction. Like attracts like. I believe in reincarnation, although that's one of those that fall into the I wish I believed parts. Those are the ones that challenge my faith and demand more of me.

I don't believe in mistakes. I believe in lessons. People say you should be doing God's will. I believe that whatever you do, is or becomes God's will.

Just like it says. If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there.

And as Popeye said so succinctly, " I yam what I yam". As am I.

I would very much like your company on this unknown road. So far, it's been an interesting trip. All I know is that I will keep on going.



The Sand Hill Crane's leaving my house after tea and crumpets.









2 comments:

  1. Yes. I have heard that, and it is very true. The problem for me, is that it requires staying in the moment, which is not easy for most people. And especially not with ADHD. What was the question?

    ReplyDelete