Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I DID IT. I DID IT. NO ONE HAD THOUGHT I'D DO IT BUT INDEED I DID. thank you Lerner & Lowe










Ta Da!  I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel. At least I

suppose it's called a channel and if it isn't, Why not?

Anyway, I think it's called Dr. Glee.  Talk about short term memory loss. I didn't write it down so it's lost in the ethers.

I must say, that this was done for a Halloween dance 4 years ago. Not long after my first arthroscopy.  Actually, it's the only video I have that I can put up without permission from friends. I'll try that if anyone is interested.

Still. I am extremely embarrassed by and at my performance.  I am shocked that I would have the nerve to put it out there.

Shock me even more by watching in. And don't judge. (too harshly).
Until you've been in my ballet slippers, and Brooklyn, you don't know how it feels.

Thanks in advance.
Yours, as always,
Dr. G.

3 comments:

  1. I went to You tube and found a video by a guy named Dr. Glee:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy1IyDyF_Pw
    It did not look like you at all.
    Len

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/ObmJ3P98n5E
    I wrote this down. It should be the right URL. So someone else has my name? What nerve? And a guy? I'll have to check it out. Sounds funny.

    ReplyDelete