Friday, April 15, 2016

IS PSYCHADELIC VISION A POST SURGERY EFFECT? OR IS THE FLASHING IN MY EYE NORMAL?

Good morning to all.  I had my surgery on Weds. and saw the Doctor early yesterday morning. He asked how I was feeling and I'm sorry, but that's a hard question for me. Especially in the morning before I know. Anyway.
He said everything looked good. Bla bla bla.

I forgot to mention, at least I think I forgot. I told my husband before we left, but his hearing is as bad as my knowing anything in the mornings.

I have to wait until his office opens before I can call with my question.

IS IT NORMAL FOR YOU TO BE HAVING A PULSING IN THE SURGICAL EYE?

I have a condition in my eyes that has been called ocular migraines. No pain, but for at least 20 minutes, my vision goes wonky.
It's like there's a prism that's moving and even with my eyes closed it keeps on jumping.  It's harmless (allegedly) and it's a similar sensation to what I have now. Except when I close my eyes, it goes away. That's good. But not good enough.

It's worse with light or brightness. It is actually similar to what I saw during the laser part of the surgery without the colors.

It is of course, quite annoying. Well, I know. So am I and lots of people put up with me.


So, if there's anyone reading this who might know something. Please write. I'd be freaking out but it's morning and I'm not sure how I feel. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment