Thursday, March 3, 2016

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL MY IDEAS BEFORE I THINK OF THEM

I AM USING OTHER PEOPLE'S MATERIAL. THIS IS NOT PLAGERISM. I WOULD TELL YOU WHO SAID IT, BUT I DON'T KNOW.
 
You know I love ironing, but I also love irony. For example.
I asked a girlfriend if she'd seem my Bouboutan ad. She hadn't. I asked her to look at it.
I, of course thought it was hysterical. She later sent me an email that said "Ridiculous. Who would buy them?" hmmm.

She didn't apparently realize the blog is called, Ridiculous Theories. So, had she used the word "ridiculous" ironically, that would have been great. However, when I asked, she didn't get it.  She just thought they were ridiculous.  Ah well.


SOME FAVORITE LINES:    


  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
  • If you're waiting for a sign, This is it.
  • Work fascinates me. I can stare at it for hours.
  • Time traveling is coming. When, is irrelevant.
  • I'm not late, I'm early for tomorrow.
  • I'm a history buff. I'd find you more interesting if you were dead.
  • Old age comes at an inconvenient time.
  • Like many women my age, I am 29.
  • I dream of a society where a chicken can cross the road without its motives questioned.
  • Don't go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.
  • Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all day.
  • Normal is just a setting on the dryer.

   I have a magnet collection with cute photos or drawings that have wonderful sentiments on them, as well as about 8 small tiles, that are similar. You've seen a couple of photos. Oh I almost forgot. I also have coasters that are, well, I guess sarcastic, funny, unusual.

   I realized that being sarcastic was mean. I don't want to be mean. I think it's genetic.
And so I have tried hard to only say nice things. I keep the rest to myself. Now I just realized that I have surrounded myself with the things I no longer say.

POSSIBLE THEORY:
 We all have traits we don't like. Sometimes we realize that they don't serve us in a good way. If we are lucky, we recognize that and change our behavior.
However, sometimes the only thing we can change is our behavior. The feelings and thoughts just don't seem to go away, so we find an outlet for them. I suppose I have found mine.




2 comments:

  1. Here's an addition for your collection of lines (feel free to plagiarize):
    Who cares about apathy?
    Len

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me. I'm too busy in my career as a rocket surgeon.

    ReplyDelete