Saturday, January 23, 2016

MISTAKES. I DON'T MAKE NO STINKIN MISTAKES. HERE ARE THE REASONS FOR MISTAKES..........

 
I have been accused of messing up on some things and I am trying to understand what on earth or in the universe is going on.
 
  There's always got to be a reason. Right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So. my mistakes are due to:
  • misreading
  • misunderstanding
  • misguidance
  • misquotes
  • mispronunciation 
  • misrepresentation
  • misinterpretation
  • missteps
  • mistrust
  • misuses
  • miswriting
  • mistreatment
  • misspeaking
  • mistiming
  • misadventure
  • misapplication
  • misdirection
  • misfeasance
  • misruling
  • misprints
  • miscalculation
  • misbelief
  • misconstruction
  • mischief
  • misconceptions
  • misinformation
  • misplacement
  • misspelling
  • miswording
  • misogamy
  • misogyny
  • misanthropy
  • misapprehension
  • mischance
  • mischief
  • misdating
  • misfiling
  • misgovernance
  • misjudgment
  • misadvise
  • miscellaneous
  •  
          As you can see by my meticulous research, the errors were all due to someone else's malfunctions.
 
 
          As you, and every reader knows, I am always right. You know that you are too. People get very upset with you for being a know-it-all, but that's because they too, know that they know it all, therefore they think that you must be the one who is wrong.
 
 
 
  None of us would say something we did not believe to be right. Nor defended it if we believed we were wrong. Right? Of course.
 
THEORY
 
 
Everyone believes they are right, That being the case, then how do we figure out who,  like us,  are the ones who are right? And who are the ones who are deluding themselves?
I know I am not delusional. I have a degree that allows me to say that. Even if I didn't, I'd still believe it.
 
THEREFORE
 
The best way to find out who is right, is to question others. If they disagree with you, they are the ones who are delusional. If they agree with you, they are the ones who are right.  Simple isn't it?
Of course. We're always right.
 
 
 
 
 
I love the cool fresh wind in my hair, life without care, I'm broke, it's oke.


1 comment:

  1. Is it more important to be right about what is wrong or wrong about what is right?
    d

    ReplyDelete