Thursday, January 14, 2016

I wonder what today is?

Oh. This isn't related to my being calendar challenged. I like to view my stats. I admit it. I'm hungry for attention. Here, online.

Anyway. So far today I had something like 148 "reads". Where I live, it's 9:30 a.m.  I posted last night around 11 p.m.

I also apparently have followers all around the world. Here is the breakdown. I love when copy and paste works.



United
States

1129
France

129
United Kingdom

63
Germany

43
Netherlands

35
Ukraine

34
Poland

31
Russia

18
Romania
 
16
Mexico

 
15                                                                                                       
 
 



If we open the spigot, we might drown the angel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For some reason, Mexico is following me.  I tried to stop it but now they're all moving.  Bloody Hell.
 
         So, about the time. Today is any 24 hour period. Except it's different if you're reading this in Europe or Asia which I think I had too. They all didn't copy. The point is, that I have to wait until at least 24 of my hours have passed to see what was read. This hurts my head. And teaches me a lesson. I am becoming too obsessed with this blogging and all its aspects. I am so happy to have so many readers and from so many places. So, today is just a word. Like so many others. Created for us, in an attempt to communicate in a meaningful way.
 
 
 
Theory.
Words are symbols, that attempt to represent concepts and feelings,  I added time  but realized that it too is a concept.
 
Sign language does the same thing. Body language and touch are other ways to communicate with one another.
 
My belief:  We have yet to develop a really good means of communication. If we did, we would be able to be at peace with one another. Wouldn't that be nice? True understanding of another's experiences, concepts and feelings?  I really pray for that day. I'm so tired and distressed at watching people, hate and kill one another.  Maybe Today, it will stop.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment