Sunday, September 4, 2016

SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS


SHORT TERM MEMORY

 

Those of you who have following me for a while, know that my short term memory, well sucks.

 

People and experts wrote that it would return if I did exercises.

Well, it hasn’t returned.

So I went to a store and said, I want my short term memory back.
 
 

They asked me if I had a receipt. I said “no”.

And they told me I was shit out of luck.
 
 
 
 

Fortunately for them, I can’t remember what store it was, or I’d go back and sue.



 
 
That's all Folks
 
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY
 
 
 
AND THANKS FOR READIN

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that, but might not remember commenting LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I replied, but I don't remember. And that's sad, but true. I do remember that I will see you tomorrow. And so at least, the important stuff can find its way to the surface when necessary. :)

      Delete
  2. Somebody robbed your memory bank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that. It's totally possible except that if it happened, I already forgot. And if I reported it to the police, I couldn't describe the thieves. Assuming there were more than one. My bank has a lot of security features. Maybe that's why I can't make any withdrawals.

      Delete