Thursday, September 15, 2016

#2017 #comedy #preview #comic-video

 
 
 
Oops I did it again. Instead of the promo, this is the start of one that went south fast. That's the only reason it loaded 
 
 
 
This was the only video small enough to up load.
 
I haven't been able to load the preview on you tube, or the ending. All day yesterday and oh boy was I frustrated. I'm sure there are ways to do it but I couldn't get it. No how, no way.
So, if you go to You Tube you'll see the video and, the ending which I put on because I forgot to cue the music (oh my memory) is what landed on my Facebook page.
 
My You Tube name is Dr. G Lee
Several people will come up, but you'll recognize me.
 
I really hope you enjoy it. It's not meant to insult the person involved. It's political, but I just thought it was funny. I don't expect that person to do anything like that. So, please. Don't be mad.
But, I would for once in my life, like to get a large number of views.
So, Please ask your friends and family to watch. Normally I don't ask for anything back. I just write because I like to share what I know. This time, I am asking. So, if you can find it in your hearts, please share and keep it in perspective. Let's all laugh. It's the best thing you can do for yourself.
 
Thanks for reading.
thanks for sharing.
Thanks for caring.
 
 That's All Folks for PowerPoint Clipart | ClipArtHut - Free Clipart
 


2 comments:

  1. thank you. I like making people laugh. And if he wins, I don't know about you, but I'm going to cry.

    ReplyDelete