Saturday, June 25, 2016

SELF-PROMOTION BRAGGING AND BEING BROUGHT UP TO NEVER BLOW YOUR OWN HORN


It is difficult for me to promote my work. I was taught that other people are supposed to say nice things about you. It is always wrong to do it yourself.

So, here I go. Sorry, mom.    


This is a very different blog. It's not about a specific topic. The title, was tongue and cheek, but true. 

It's not for everyone, but if you don't try it, you'll never know.  Although there aren't many regular followers, if you see, over 10 months, I've had 42,979 views.

That sounds good to me. Other people might not think it's anything. But here's the thing.


I'm not looking to sell you anything, make money from this, get advertisers or do anything other than, well, maybe pass on some information. Make you laugh. Or think. Or get mad that I'm an idiot. I don't care.






I've been to lectures, meetings, workshops and have done a lot of reading. If I only learned one new thing, well it was worth it. So, I think reading this is worth it. If it's too long, skim it. I won't be offended. Plus I won't know. How great is that?

And, you will be doing something that will make me feel good. I think that's a win -  win.

So go ahead and give it a try. Subscribe and don't read it. Follow me and don't read it. As I see it, the more numbers you have, the more numbers you get. So, help me get the numbers even if you don't "get" me, maybe it will encourage someone else.

of course I'll sign up to follow you.


  thank you for your support.


Especially those of you who do follow me. It really makes a difference.







1 comment: