Sunday, April 3, 2016

I'M STILL HERE

I watched a video on You Tube to find out how to use social media. I didn't find what I wanted.
This video did advise that you post a blog on a consistent basis. Otherwise, if people don't see your posts, they will forget about you,
That would break my heart.  So, even if I am really really really bust, I will post something. Anything to not be forgotten.

So, Here it is.

I've told you about some of my bad/disastrous blind dates. I always wanted to ask what the matchmaker was thinking. I didn't because what would be gained? Don't bite the hand that feeds you, even if the crumbs suck.

The QUESTION is:

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA TO INTRODUCE TWO PEOPLE ON A BLIND DATE?

I have come to the conclusion that there are only two things.

1. You both have to be breathing.

2. You should be of the same sexual orientation.

THEORY:

Misery loves company.


No comments:

Post a Comment