Friday, February 26, 2016

QUESTIONNAIRE IS THIS AN AD FOR........

 
 
 
 
Please choose from the following answers: 
 
a.   Christian Loubiton Shoes
b. The American Plastic Surgeon Association
c. New product that rims your breasts red
d. A ridiculous idea
 
 
 
 
Short term memory loss. Yesterday morning, in the kitchen. Husband making coffee. Topic of breasts came up. Why? I have them?
Somehow the thought of Loubiton shoes came up and I had an image of underlining breasts in red and calling them Boobitons.
Later traced a pic from a Pin Up art book and here we have it.
 
 
I mean, some women spend thousands of dollars on these red bottomed shoes that you can't even walk in. At least with your Boobitons you'd get a lot of use out of them. Am I right or what?
 
 
Theory?
Women want to look sexy. Read previous post on that.
Red bottomed shoes? Why not go Rhesus macaques monkey butt instead? Or my latest invention of red bottomed boobs?
Red is sexy. The monkeys bottoms attract partners. Hopefully not any Homo Sapiens.
 
Request
 
please respond to survey, I want to know if I should start production.
Imagine you saw this ad and were asked the questions. How would you answer?
I'm collecting data.
 




5 comments:

  1. Oh, come on. You have to be kidding me. Not one person willing to comment or answer? I will have to come up with a theory on this, and it won't be pretty. Do threats work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these to be worn as pictured? Or over clothing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As pictured if you're me, over clothing if you're Madonna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that puts a whole other element into thinking about this, G...

      Delete