Monday, October 5, 2015

The new news on the new Benifer

       Why does everyone care about Ben Affleck and his wife Jennifer?  Or ex-wife? Or if he has or doesn't have a young mistress?
        I don't want to know what's going on in the real world because the wars, the hideous things people do to one another make me ill,
        So, my opening page on-line is entertainment. Not serious, at least not to me. Most of the people they talk about I don't even know because I stopped giving up knowing that when I lost touch with my youth. Or maybe it was when I stopped pretending I was still young.
         Anyhow, I can't help but noticing all of this constant attention on this couple. How come they rate and other probably divorced people don't?
         I don't have the energy to make up a theory. You can if you want. I just wish they'd leave them and therefore me, alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment